Foundation Board grants $26,363 to Fort Dodge Community School District
The Fort Dodge Community Schools (FDCS) Foundation Board recently voted to grant $26,363 to the Fort Dodge Community School District for literacy, technology, sensory room equipment, elementary math and more.
The board voted to fund:
- IJAG for $15,000 – Senior High
- Literacy through Reading for $1,000 – Senior High
- Headphones for $600 – Senior High
- Peace Corner for $4,950 – Duncombe
- Interactive Tech for $2,863 – Feelhaver
- Sensory Path for $1,500 – Feelhaver
- Math Talks for $450 – Cooper
“Thanks to the support of our generous donors, the Foundation was able to fund some great enhancements to education in our classrooms," said FDCS Foundation Board President Jen Pederson. “It’s amazing the outstanding ideas our teachers have and we are excited to be able to help turn the ideas into reality for our schools and students."
The mission of the FDCS Foundation is to help students and educators go above and beyond what district funding allows with grants for professional development, technology and other educational items.